mutt problems after upgrading glibc

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Nov 28 09:52:23 EST 2003

Yes, my implementation of Slack 9.1 works fine with mutt.  I did
upgrade all my slackware packages from 9.0 to 9.1 a few weeks ago and
glibc was one of the first per suggestions from the Slackware
upgrade.txt documentation.  I haven't had any seg faults or any of that.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!