modem

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Nov 27 14:01:19 EST 2003

I seem to recall that although that modem is supported as an isa pnp
device, it needs windows drivers in order to do error correction. So,
if you get the modem to work without hanging up, and you are willing
to live without error correction, then go for it. To my knowledge,
there is currently no gnu/linux software that could do the error
correction part.

Hth.

Greg