Fetchmail Configuration

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Thu Nov 27 09:23:53 EST 2003

mut sends mail via sendmail by default and recieves mail through
/var/spool/mail/user by default. so all you gotta configure is
sendmail (good luck) and fetchmail.
btw if you have problems with sendmail you may want to look at exim,
qmail, or courier. sendmail's configuration is really complex.
'On Thu,
Nov 27, 2003 at 12:40:13PM -0000, Darragh wrote:
> On the topic of fetch mail send mail and mutt, I'm not sure if I've asked
> this before, but what files do I need to configure to get mutt sending and
> recieving mail with sendmail and fetchmail?
>
> Could someone send me an example of these files?
>
> Thanks
>

> Darragh
> lists at digitaldarragh.com

back.