gnopernicus working

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Nov 26 23:23:06 EST 2003

Hi.  Here's how I do it.  After I installed my DECTalk software I
recompile the gnome-speech module.  Because DECTalk is a commercial
product Debian's binary package for gnome-speech only has support for
festival.  Once you recompile, you should have the support for the
DECTalk.  Type test-speech in a console to see what synths you have
available to Gnopernicus.  Once you have support for the DECTalk
software in gnome-speech, just tell Gnopernicus to switch to it.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny