Icecast

Charles Crawford ccrawford at Starpower.net
Wed Nov 26 20:21:08 EST 2003

Hi All,

	sorry for the off topic posting, but I have downloaded the latest
version of icecast which would allow me to transmit an internet radio
stream with .ogg files and that is cool.  The problem is that I am soft
because I am used to redhat rpm and they install easily.  This is a
tarball which I have installed as far as that is concerned but I have no
idea where to go from there.  It has to do with installation of the
icecast software and make file and I am lost.   If anyone can help me with
this, I woulf really appreciate it.   You can email me off list at
ccrawford at starpower.net with a phone number perhaps and I can call you in
the U.S. or Canada.

	Thanks.

--