fresh install of Fedora

Guy Schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Wed Nov 26 11:19:49 EST 2003

Thanks Krister.  I'll have to try that when I get home from work
tonight.  Also, I was able to obtain some info regarding my Ethernet card
problem if anyone has any input.  When booting up, I hear the message
"unable to find link.  Check cable" or something to that effect.  When I
get logged in as root, I can do dhclient eth0, and everything is cool, but
is there a way to make Linux obtain my DHCP info on bootup automatically?

Thanks much,

Guy