rp pppoe, what is it and where can I get it

Dan Murphy mweeby at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 11:07:58 EST 2003

Well this is old slackware 8.0 with 2.2.19 since I don't think I can run
any of the 2.4 kernels under umsdos.
Right now I can't get past the timeout message each time I run adsl-start.
BTW, which file is the mru value set in?  I expect it would be
/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf, but I'll look around at it and see.