alsa problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon Nov 24 15:44:50 EST 2003

Hi all.
I'm using alsa 1.0  with kernel 2.4.22 and the sb16 module refuses to
load. i had this all working a while ago with an older version of alsa
and had all the options saved in the modules.conf. I tried using this
same modules.conf on this new system but the module refuses to load. I
look in syslog and it says device or resource busy but nothing else us
using those resources. the oss module loads with no problems.

back.