glad to be back but I have a dilemma.

Jes and guide dog Harley jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Sun Nov 23 10:17:08 EST 2003

Hi Dan,
I haven't run a full blown Linux distrobution for even an hour, but I'd say if you can buy that second drive, go for it. That's
your best bett and takes all the fear out of repartitioning your other drive, because there's nothing to screw up on that second
drive. If you purchase a hard drive from your computer store as a stand alone device then you don't have to worry about anything
because there's nothing on that drive to begin with.
Just my advice.
Jes
Email: jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Msn instant messenger: subman70 at hotmail.com