Fedora

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Nov 22 13:36:48 EST 2003

No Speakup Modified Fedora documentation yet, but the process if very
much the same as that for Red Hat 9 for which there is still an
installation HOWTO.

At a minimum you need the three *-i386-disc?.iso images, and possibly
the boot.iso as well. yOU WOULD ONLY NEED THE BOOT.ISO IF YOU'RE
INSTALLING FROM ISO IMAGES ON YOUR HARD DISK AND DON'T HAVE lINUX
ALREADY--MJEANING THE ABILITY TO LOOP MOUNT AND GET THE BOOT.ISO OFF THE
FIRST I386 ISO DISC.

Ryan Mann writes:
> From: Ryan Mann <rmann at rmisp.net>
>
> Hi.  Is there Documentation on the Speakup FTP site about installing
> Fedora?  I was thinking about trying it out, but I didn't find any
> documentation about what iso images to download in order to install it.
>

> Thanks.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group