Installing fedora from isos on HD?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 19:12:59 EST 2003

Hi,

i am attempting to install the Speakup enabled Fedora via isos on my HD.  I
downloaded the three Yaro binary isos, as well as the boot.iso from
linux-speakup.org.  i burned boot.iso to a cd and am booting from that disk.
When I specify that I want to install from the HD and provide the path to my
isos, I get the following error.  "The Fedora core installation tree in that
directory does not seem to match your boot media.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this or is there a discrepancy in the
isos?

Thanks,