My documentation revisitedEmailing: alsa

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Tue Nov 18 14:47:45 EST 2003

Please try not to feed the trolls.

At 10:22 AM 11/18/03, Janina Sajka wrote:

>Did we forget our meds today? May I suggest another pill? You're
>sounding a tad piqued.
>
>kevin writes:
> > From: "kevin" <kjsisco at rcn.com>
> >

> >    Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.
>
> >                                   introduction
> >
> >    Alsa has come a long way sinse it was first created. What a system!
> It use
> >    to be speech was only a thing of the Windows world. Not anymore! Alsa,
> >    however sophisticated, lacked one thing that has sparked much debate. It
> >    lacked the frameview. Now, you may be thinking, "hold on...this isn't
> >    windows... we are dealing with the world of console!" Yes, you are
> right.
> >    You see, alsa was made to be a flexible system and while it cannot
>

>Etc., etc., etc. Too much dribbvle isn't worth repeating.

"It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit.
Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight,
away from the first fight."
--   "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy

PGP Key: "Aaron Cannon <cannona at fireantproductions.com>"
Finger Print: 7110 F4AF 82B9 1C1A 5875 8F7A CB72 9AA9 C315 0FE6