E mail?

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Nov 18 14:39:14 EST 2003

well you don't need fetchmail..at least I think you don't. mut can
fetch from pop3 and imap servers.
but you do need sendmail.
pine is the opisite. you don't need sendmail but you need fetchmail.
now most distros come with sendmail or exim pre-configured so you
shouldnt have to do that much work.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 07:31:17PM
-0000, Darragh wrote:
> ok, can someone clarify all this?
> If I use an E mail application in gnome I only have to configure one
> program.  However if I use mutt I have to configure mut, fetchmail and
> sendmail.  Is this right?  If so can someone give me any suggestions on the
> easiest quickest and most reliable method of configuring these?
>

> Thanks
>

> Darragh

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?