E mail?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Nov 18 12:36:13 EST 2003

Use mutt.. If you get it configured properly, you'll not miss pine at
all.
Pine can be gotten. It just doesn't ship with Fedora because it has a
broken license.

Darragh writes:
> From: "Darragh" <lists at digitaldarragh.com>
>
> Hello all, Are there any good E mail clients in Linux?  I remember hearing something about pine but although when I type locate pine I get a few files, typing pine at the prompt doesn't do anything.
>
> i'm using fedora core 1.  And its excilent!
>
> Thanks
>

> Darragh
>              www.digitaldarragh.com
> Visit the site today.  Witness for your self
> the abundance of free howtos and
> introductions available to you from one
> comprehensive source.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group