the state of this list

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Mon Nov 17 10:27:56 EST 2003

Actually he does check his email everyday. And like some of us he
has opted to use his freedom of thought to not partake in idiotic
threads. For those of you using linux and who don't want to read
a thread most programs have a kill thread keystroke. In mutt it's
ctrl-d and I use it for all the bat guano that is in my box from
those of you who just can't leave off the dull little twit. So
here's a thought, quit bitching and ignore it. Mark my words,
when those individuals find that they can't get a rise out of
anyone they will move on to bigger and better things. like maybe
subscribing to a microslop list and clogging that up.

Just my 2 cents.

Keith

P.S. Ann, I just couldn't leave this one alone. Sorry, but when
people start bashing my friends it pisses me off!