the state of this list

Dj Statik djstatik at djstatik.net
Mon Nov 17 01:10:13 EST 2003

Hmm well you might not wish to unsubscribe, but I'm going to.

This list used to be meaningful discussion.

Now it's just full of your rambelings, and people who can't help themselves but to flame you.

Personally, I have better things to do with my time than spend half the day deleting useless messages which are completely off topic for this list.

And as a side note, Chris would you mind please not enforcing your religious beliefs on others.

Later guys.

Mitchell Smith / Unsubscribed