python.

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 16 00:53:01 EST 2003

hi,
I'm wondering who would be the best person to speak to about learning
python.
or what would be the best docs to read?
mind you I prefer the first as I like that interaction thing.
I'm thinking of incorperating ogg/vorbis support into supercast as well
as doing a few little changes and I wanna make sure I know what I'm
breaking first.
for those of you that don't know,
supercast is a shoutcast like server where shoutcast or similar clients
can send their mp3 streams.
the advantage supercast has over shoutcast is it is able to reencode the
stream and rebroadcast it at 3 different bitrates similtaniously so zas
to be able to accomodate several connection types.
if anyone either knows python or knows of some good docs, please contact
me.
thanks in advance.

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun