Proving myself

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Sat Nov 15 19:39:18 EST 2003

hehehehehehehe, Ann, my friend, you're not stupid...  Believe you me,
anyone who can teach kids at school...

Well, write me off list if ya wanna know how I figured that out...  let's
just say i discovered that one of your real good friends is probably the
dearest friend I've ever had in my life!

Chris.