best way to install freebsd

Dj Statik djstatik at djstatik.net
Sat Nov 15 16:59:31 EST 2003

It can be installed using a serial console.

Is the only way that I have found to install it.

What would be nice is if it had an unattended installation system like RH
(kickstart) or Solaris (jumpstart), but as far as I know, such a think for
FreeBSD doesn't exist, am happy to be proven wrong on that one.

Just try a google for "FreeBSD serial console install"

it has been quite a while since I have attempted such an install, and from
memory it was pretty ugly last time I tried, but it's deffinatly possible.