Proving myself

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Sat Nov 15 16:13:31 EST 2003

peace I bring to you...

What good is it to judge...  For it is written:  judge not, that ye may not
be judged... (Mat. 7:1)

if therefore my brothers and sisters, you so wish to judge this man, please
do so, but let ye of the first man who is blameless, cast the first stone...

For it is in the Father, in  whom my love comes forth, and it is to His
glory that I receive...

Chris.