Getting back on the reflector

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Sat Nov 15 11:32:26 EST 2003

Hi.  Try the following.
info for getting the speak_freely cvs version from the speakup sight.
cd to dir for prograM
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at linux-speakup.org:/usr/src/CVS login
speak_freely
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at linux-speakup.org:/usr/src/CVS co speak_freely

Also make sure you have all the development files for libs used by
speak_freely.
Good luck.

         Kenny