Suggestion

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Sat Nov 15 11:25:38 EST 2003

I have noticed that my computer is doing alot of flushing these
past few days. Only problem is that those of you who are replying
to his posts are not getting flushed. So here is what I propose.
If you feel the need to reply to this individual could you please
change the subject line to add a SPAM to the front. This way I
don't have to worry with any posts or replys, I can just let
Chucks addition to my procmailrc handle it.

Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day.

Damn, 3 flushes while composing this email. Not bad, keep it up
dude, my daughter giggles every time my system flushes your
posts. And I have to admit, so do I.

--
Keith Watson
kwatson at smed.yi.org

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace