aim

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat Nov 15 09:40:23 EST 2003

When I google for "imserve", I get some pages for a meter reading
company, some pages for a company that sells imserv server housings,
and a listserv for imserv. But, I don't get any page that has a
download link on it for imserv, so it doesn't come up right away.

Oh yeah, I also do get a site for www.imserv.com, but it says that's
under reconstruction, and that's all it says there.

Greg