Proving myself

Dj Statik djstatik at djstatik.net
Sat Nov 15 00:44:08 EST 2003

Honestly, hasn't this gone far enough.

I personally am on this list to learn about the progress of speakup, and to assist others where I can.

When I have to sift through 30 or so messages a day of pure crap, mainly from one person, my finger lurks dangeriously near the unsubscribe button.

Surely the admins could step in at this point, and start bouncing useless people off this list.

And I know he's an agrivating little loser, but must the rest of you perpetuate the problem by flaming him back *repetedly*?

Catch ya.