Proving myself

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 14 21:21:34 EST 2003

You know, you raised a really good point. I just thought about that
*chuckling* lol, that's actually sort of hilarious. I can see a little
bit and use the mouse occasionally, but that is one hell of a good point
*still chuckling*

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.