Proving myself

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Nov 14 19:34:27 EST 2003

dude
we don't just go jump on someone just because we feel like it. we
don't pick random people to go jump on. but we jump on you because you
don't explain yourself clearly. I still havent been able to gather any
info on what this code does. if you rote it then surely you can
explain what it does...
On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 06:58:50PM -0500, kevin
wrote:
> Striking?  Well if I may come forth with such a play on words.  You people
> are always striking me.
> Kevin
> email:
> kjsisco at rcn.com

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?