Proving myself

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 14 19:09:44 EST 2003

Kevin

What *language* is this module code in?  Unix is not a language, it is an
operating system, upon which all manner of languages can be compiled.
We can't even use this code, if you don't tell us how to compile it.
In order to tell us how to compile it, you will have to tell us what
language it's in, or what compiler to use.

Please, give us some help on making this work.

A step by step of the form "first, save it as ...  Next, run the compiler
as such ...  Then move the resulting object file to ...  Then, recompile
your kernel as follows ...", or the like, would be nice.

 Luke