Proving myself

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Fri Nov 14 18:17:50 EST 2003

It was text, saved as "mousemodule.mouse", by a DOS style system (DOS
newline convensions).  Here it is, in its unattached form:

MODULE      "PERIPHERALS/MOUSE"
MSGCATALOG  "peripherals/mouse"

-- Import some types
TYPEDEF DeviceName      IMPORT ".DeviceName"
TYPEDEF DevicePathName  IMPORT ".DevicePathName"

device          RECORD {
model         STRING MATCHES "[a-z0-9]*"
protocol      STRING
deviceFile    DevicePathName DEFAULT "/dev/mouse"
threshold     UNSIGNED IN RANGE 2 ... 65535 DEFAULT "25"
acceleration  UNSIGNED DEFAULT "2"
emulation     STRING IN CHOICE {
"none"
          ":MOUSE_EMULATE_NONE:",
"3button"       ":MOUSE_EMULATE_3BUTTON:",
}
}
models          LIST OF RECORD {

models          LIST OF RECORD {
name          STRING MATCHES "[a-z0-9]*"
protocol      STRING
description   STRING
deviceFile    DevicePathName
driver        DeviceName