Proving myself

louie oudie at isomedia.com
Fri Nov 14 15:59:27 EST 2003

Stop it!

-----Original Message-----
From: speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca
[mailto:speakup-bounces at braille.uwo.ca] On Behalf Of Buddy Brannan
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 12:37 PM
To: Speakup is a screen review system for Linux.
Subject: Re: Proving myself

OK, for the non-programmers among us...

I don't think anyone necessarily questioned your ability to
program. Maybe they did, but I think the saliant point of the protests
(which you apparently missed) is that you don't seem to be able to
express yourself either clearly or concisely. Unfortunately, you
failed again to do so. What, exactly, does this particular bit of code
you posted do with a mouse? And for what mouse? And how, exactly, does
it apply to me?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,