speakfreely server question

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Fri Nov 14 08:34:27 EST 2003

Looks like I'm getting 2 conflicting reports of what's supposed to
happen. In that case, let me ask a question I probably should have
asked first. Is there any concrete documentation somewhere on how to
setup a speakfreely server? So far, I've been going on the man pages
alone, and have found no speakfreely directory in /usr/doc/.
Thanks for the help.

Greg