new feature

Juan Hernandez juan at labradorable.net
Thu Nov 13 09:39:01 EST 2003

Hi guys,

    I was wondering, is it possible to in a feature release of speakup add the following feature?

in vocaleyes by gwmicro, there is a review command.  the review command works like this
you hit a key like ctrl or alt or what ever and it puts the screenreader into review mode, what this does I guess, it locks the screen, and allows you to read the screen with all screen reading commands
THe reason I like this command, it allows you to read the screen like in a irc client or other programs that the text scroles.  the review cursor that shows on the screen routes to the actual cursor so you can find your spot...  If you guys got anyquestions let me know.  Thanks