Linux-and-Virus Programs?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 12 17:44:57 EST 2003

I'm sorry for not answering your question directly, but
If you were searching for songs and received an executable. Here's some
advice, delete it right now.

Also, try getting norton antivirus 2004 or if you can, norton system
works 2004 which I have been using for the longest time now. Obviously,
I've been upgrading the products as they come along, but I love the
norton suite of tools, and have tested it against a host of different
viruses and worms; it passed with flying colors for me.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.