Speakup enabled kernals

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Nov 12 11:43:58 EST 2003

For the current Fedora Core 1.0:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/fedora/1/

For previous versions under the Red Hat name:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/

PS: You might want to go to that last address using an ftp anonymous
login to get kernels for Red Hat 8.0 systems. They won't be there much
longer.

Allan Shaw writes:
> From: Allan Shaw <technews at sympatico.ca>
>
> Hello,
>
> At various times on this list I've seen mentioned something about the
> availability of Linux kernals which are Speakup enabled which can be
> downloaded.
>
> Can someone point me in the right direction where I can find these kernals
> and will they work with a Redhat based distro?
>
> Thanks.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group