Mixed Case Directory Names

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Tue Nov 11 15:04:15 EST 2003

it didn't delete a directory on my machine.  I couldn't get it to even
accept one.  I will add the error front end you sent and try it.  I have
just a small directory as a test so if it ever deletes it, it doesn't
matter.  It doesn't look like it should delete it.  It looks like an rm to a
temp directory to me.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com