fetchmail question

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Nov 11 10:04:44 EST 2003

Hi. Scott.  Have you seen this?
# Fetchmail/fetchmail-ssl init script (fetchmail)
# $Id: fetchmail.init,v 1.37 2003/08/28 12:09:25 benj Exp $
#
# A fetchmailrc file containg hosts and passwords for all local users
# should be
# placed in /etc/fetchmailrc.  Remember to make the /etc/fetchmailrc
# mode 600
# to avoid disclosing the users' passwords

         Kenny