speakup enable debian installation

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Nov 11 07:19:55 EST 2003

Hi.  Don't forget to choose the boot options and add the speakup_synth=
command.
It might be called boot parameters, It's been a while since I ran the
install program.  Basically, you need to make sure that the command to
tell speakup what synth you have is added to the new system's lilo.conf.

         Kenny