Heeeelp, my Fedora won't let me start in text mode

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 20:18:32 EST 2003

Thank you. I was familiar with the startx command, but wanted to make
sure that I was using the command that would load gnome whether it was
the default or not. It is my understanding that startx can also load
KDE, is this correct?

Thanks,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.