help on network and printer config on rhl9

Glenda M. Besana gmbesana at seis.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Mon Nov 10 19:55:02 EST 2003

hello,

i got a dell latitude d400, i have it now working on dual-boot. win2k and
rhl9. thanks to speakup for the iso images i was able to downlaod.
im new with linux so obviously
im still at a lost with the configurations, same with the shell commands....
please help me configure my printer and network. my printer is shared with other
computers via an ip address fujitsu xl c2000 while my network card is
broadcom570x. my cdrom-rw is also working but no sound is coming out when
i play some cds. please help. thanks a lot in advance!

glen