my play box has turned into a paper weight

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Nov 10 17:34:35 EST 2003

Good point, I'll give that a try. However, I'll probably have to wait
for a sightling to help me rewire the power switch to the new
supply, since it's an at supply, and I've been known to hook up the 4
wires incorrectly, causing a buzzing sound in the walls, tripping
breakers, and throwing any  switches on the same circuit which are on
at the time to off.

Greg