Fragmented speech using Redhat 8.0 and Apollo2

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Nov 10 11:32:16 EST 2003

Well, I wasn't there, Daragh, but I believe they upgraded her kernel
using the kernels at
http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/redhat/8.0/RPMS/. .

PS It's a very busy site these days.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group