Shell Scripts

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sat Nov 8 16:25:22 EST 2003

That is why I was getting so pissed off.  I'll move them to my bin in local.
I found a nice package called fauback which backups file incrementally.  I'm
making myself a system backup schedule and then I'll make a MYSQL table
schedule.  That is major as there are 30 to 40 tables.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ