Mobile Accessibility

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri Nov 7 23:09:17 EST 2003

Adam,

You can do this already. You have the option of purchasing a computer
without a monitor or any brand, modle, size, color, etc. you wish. So
therefore you can also purchase any screen reader or in the case of
LInux use an open source screen reader which costs you nothing, but is
priceless.
Isn't that amazing?