Mobile Accessibility

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 19:25:20 EST 2003

Yeah but those specially adapted computers are overpriced crap.
I recently saw one with a 15 gig hdd, pentium 3 I think 700mhz, and a
<screem> noooooo! sb16 soundcard. all for $5,000 with win98, office
2k, and jaws 4.5 I think.
I'd rather build my own. therefore I get what i want and I can get
something that's at least close to cutting-edge technology.
On Fri, Nov
07, 2003 at 06:38:51PM -0500, Buddy Brannan wrote:
> Of course one can purchase a computer with a screen reader already
> installed...you just have to buy it from a reseller that sells that
> sort of thing. Me, I'll stick to building my own from now on, I
> think. That way I can get what I want.
> --
> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
> Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,
> ICQ: 36621210              | And the shining beaches of your love,
> http://www.ycardz.com      | and the sea of your embrace.--Dave Carter

Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?