terminal servers

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Fri Nov 7 17:08:22 EST 2003

I'm still guilty of not writing a doc describing how to convert
zipslack to run on a dumb terminal booting over the network.

Since I don't see a slot for this in my schedule any time soon, and
since there is still appearently interest in it, I will do my very best
to find some time tonight to post a few paragraphs outlining the basic
modifications you need to make. If someone with more time would then
like to flesh out my bearbones descriptions into a full-fledged
document, you would certainly be welcome to do so.

Greg