Debating if i should unsubscribe

Whitley CTR Cecil H WhitleyCH.ctr at cherrypoint.usmc.mil
Fri Nov 7 11:19:15 EST 2003

*snip*
All I ask is that this comunity be a little more reasonable.
*snip*
Maybe it's just me, but if there is a problem between an individual and a
community......  It's so obvious I won't even bother saying it.  I've
subscribed and unsubscribed a half dozen times or so, for my own reasons
which remain just that.  I didn't require public debate with myself and/or
others to decide either.  So, just do it (or not) I really don't care one
way or the other, just quit blithering on about it.  I'm tired of you
wasting my bandwidth.

Cecil