Debating if i should unsubscribe

Chris Gilland chris at mailvision.ath.cx
Fri Nov 7 05:43:41 EST 2003

At 09:00 PM 11/6/2003, you wrote:
>Well Kevin I can say this is a community with some very fine folks. I
>can't say what happen to Chris as I wasn't there, but to this day you
>still have not followed through on the questions and request I made to
>you. In fact I think you have simply just ignored me. Most of us and
>especially those I know very well are very helpful and open to folks

OK then?  Show and prove it for once!

>until they start playing games.

Games?  uaaa!  How! rude!

>  I again don't know what happen to Chris,
>but Chris maybe step back a minute and then give it another shot.

Ohuhwa:  Give it another shot? Do you realize what you just told me to
do?  N'n'not after you all specificly scold me, and yell at me, and some of
which even cuss at me...

i may a pushed an apology outta one person, who I emmed me last night while
I was asleep, which BTW: i'm still awaiting to hear...

but to step back? Especially when you all may or may not a perposely set me
up for a loopback on the reflecter? Now, I'm not saying that was done
ententionally, don't get me wrong here, but if it was, then again i say,
talk! about immature! I thought if that is the case, that yall would be a
little more professional than that...

Anyway,

Chris.