Two real quick questions

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Nov 6 22:02:35 EST 2003

And to add to the comments below, the Speakup package comes with a
checkout script and all you needs do is run this as a simple shell
script and it will go out and fetch the latest CVS version of Speakup
for you and patch it in place.  Actually, I'm not positive checkout
comes inside the Speakup tar ball but it is surely available from the
linux-speakup FTP site.

When you run it, it prompts you for a "CVSROOT" ID.  Just hit enter at
this prompt for anonymous; then when prompted for a password, just
type 'please' without the tick marks.  Then it should do its magic for
you:)  Like was said below, the code can change one or more times per
day thus can be very unstable at times.  Use at your own risk, but the
current feature set in CVS is usually worth it!

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!