off-topic: mobile accessibility

Erik Heil eheil at patmedia.net
Thu Nov 6 20:50:29 EST 2003

Talx is worse.  ABout $400 I think.  Which is ridiculous.  Something like
that I have no problem with making an ISO image and uploading it to my FTP
server.  I mean the nokia 9290 Communicator is enough in itself
prohibitively expensive, about $500 or more.  plus it doesn't support 3G for
Internet access, it simply dials up your iSP and uses an 14.4kbps
connection.  Unless this has been upgraded, i'd say that's not good.