Question About Pipes

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Wed Nov 5 22:13:01 EST 2003

I tried program > outputfile and the errors still came to the screen and did
not go to the file.  I don't understand the second command.  What do you
mean by a script?  Put the command in a script and then run it?  If I do
that, I still need a pipe.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com