strange communication

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 5 17:59:28 EST 2003

Hi
What the price covers is irrelevant, be it distribution costs or the software itself. They're still perfectly within their rights to charge whatever price they see fit, and
since they're the ones who put the distro together, they have the right to not make enterprise downloadable if they so choose. What they can't stop, unless
they've developed proprietary software to mix into enterprise linux, is someone else putting it up for download if they wish to.
HTH